9 conditions pronounced for Rhea Chakraborty by the High Court while granting her bail in drugs-case – Times of India
1. The Applicant is directed to be released on bail on her furnishing PR bond in the sum of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only) with one or two sureties in the like amount.
2. The Applicant shall deposit her passport with the investigating agency.
3. The Applicant shall not leave the country without prior permission from the Special Judge for NDPS at Greater Mumbai.
4. If the Applicant has to go out of Greater Mumbai, she shall inform the Investigating Officer; and shall give her itinerary to the Investigating Officer in advance.
5. If the Applicant has to go out of Greater Mumbai, she shall inform the Investigating Officer; and shall give her itinerary to the Investigating Officer in advance.
6. The Applicant shall attend the office of investigating agency on first Monday of every month between 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. to mark her presence, for a period of six months.
7. The Applicant shall attend all the dates in the Court unless prevented by any reasonable cause.
8. The Applicant shall not tamper with the evidence or investigation of the case.
9. After her release on bail, the Applicant shall mark her presence at the nearest Police Station from her residence anytime between 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to show her availability, for a period of ten days from her release.